WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

At Live Bar & Restaurant, Cannaught Place!

I happen to be here on last week of december 2012. @Live is a quite small but impressive resto bar in the outer circle. You can enjoy live performances out here as the name suggests. Live performance starts at around 8:00 PM onwards, though i missed it on my last visit coz i was not aware of the time it begins, but still the interior and ambiance certainly added a music rich experience to my imagination and builds my excitement to plan a next visit soon to experince it live @Live ;)

About fOOD, I had Fish fingers..Nachos..Ginger chicken and liked both except nachos. Chicken was tender and tasty, though the fish fingers part was just amazing, not spicy yet delicious to me, it was something new to me and now probably one of my fav starters. Food and drinks are above average, service is very decent. In drinks, I had Draught beer(kingfisher) and my dad had Blenders Pride. Overall i loved and enjoyed this place and that too without experiencing the live music here. I definitely want to recommend this place to all cuz of the food, music and ambience. Its located in the K block outer circle C.P next to Hira sweets, near right cut to PVR Plaza. Guys you must visit and experience the fun @Live. Its not big in term of space, so if planning to visit here for a special ocassion, do make sure to book a reservation to avoid the spoiling your mood spoiling at the end.

I clicked some of the pics @live, i loved the interiors here, please take a look, hope u all do like these...

           @Live has two floor, this one is when you enter @Live, where live performaces takes place.

                           Music Instruments kept here increases more fun to the interiors here  



        This pic is from the upper part of @Live which is quite small from the lower part of the resto bar



                                                                          A glance of its menu


                                                                  I really loved eating this

                                                                    This one was OK!

Indeed we had fOOD which certainly made our mOOD!!


Now its time to rate this place..

Food: Good
Ambiance: Very Nice
Rating: 7/10
Next Visit:Would love to visit soon!
Recommend this place: Must Visit Place, especially to enjoy Live Band Performances

Note: This Place is no longer in operation!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD2